- Information We Collect We do not collect any logs of your browsing activity, traffic destination, data content or DNS queries while using our VPN service. We may collect some diagnostic data, but we do not link this information to your VPN activity.
- Use of Your Information: We do not use any information collected from our VPN service to identify or track you, or to monitor or sell your online activity.
- Disclosure of Your Information: We do not disclose any information about you, including your email address or VPN activity logs, to third parties except as required by law or to comply with legal process, to protect our rights or property, or to enforce this Policy or our Terms and Conditions.
- Security of Your Information: We use industry-standard security measures to protect your personal information, including encryption of your email address and secure storage of your account information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.
- Children’s Privacy: Our Application is not intended for use by children under the age of 17. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 17.
- Changes to this Policy: We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time in our sole discretion. If we make material changes to this Policy, we will notify you by email or by posting a notice on the Application prior to the effective date of the changes.