Follow the following steps to troubleshoot the VPN connectivity issues:
1) Close the App and Remove it from the Background
2) Delete all VPN Configurations from the settings
3) Restart your Device
4) Open the App again and add VPN Configuration Again
Your Issue will be resolved. If not Contact our Support at: email@example.com
VPN Configuration setting is necessary for VPN to work. ios asks to add VPN configuration settings to protect your online privacy and security by encrypting your internet traffic and hiding your IP address.
You need Premium Version of our application if you need to use multiple servers. In Free version you can only use One server.
Once you have bought premium Tap on “Change Location” Option from the home screen. From the new menu you can select the server of your choice.
Governments & other cell networks tend to block the VPN servers over time. Although we try to connect you through an unblocked server, but if that does not happen then you can try an alternate server. Try our faster servers to get the most out of our VPN.
Also, check your internet connection. If the issue still persists contact us at support: firstname.lastname@example.org
That is unfortunate to know. Sometimes the VPN servers can be down or there can be a problem with your internet connection. Please Contact us at support so we can resolve your issue at the earliest: email@example.com
Try the following steps to restore your connection:
- Close the App and Remove from the background.
- Delete the VPN Configurations from the settings.
- Restart your device.
- Open the App
- Try connecting VPN again by adding Configurations
- Locate the “Settings” app on your home screen and tap on it to open.
- In the Settings app, scroll down until you see an option called “VPN”. Tap on it to access your VPN configurations..
- You’ll see a list of configured VPN connections on this screen.
- To remove a VPN configuration, tap on the (>) icon on the VPN configuration you want to remove. This will take you to a screen with detailed information about that configuration.
- On the VPN configuration details screen, you should see a “Forget VPN” option at the bottom of the screen. Tap on this option.
- A pop-up message will appear, asking you to confirm the deletion of the VPN configuration. Confirm the action by tapping “Forget” or “Remove”.
- Repeat for Other Configurations: If you have multiple VPN configurations that you want to remove, repeat the process for each one individually.
- Check your internet connection
- Try connecting to a faster VPN server
- Try restarting your application and try connecting again.
If you are facing any issues with our app or facing trouble contact us on our support email first. We will try to resolve this issue so that you don’t have to cancel your trial or subscription.
Nevertheless you can follow these steps to cancel the Free Trial or Subscription
1) Open the Play Store on your Android Device.
2) Tap on your profile icon in top right Corner.
3) Tap on “Payments and Subscriptions” from the list of options.
4) From the Next Screen Tap on “Subscriptions”
5) Tap on the subscription you want to cancel.
6) Tap “Cancel Subscription” at the bottom of the screen.
7) Confirm the cancellation by tapping “Confirm”.
It’s important to cancel your subscription before the end of the free trial or before the next billing cycle to avoid being charged.
Refunds are not Handled by us. It is handled by Play Store So Refund is not possible in any case